We've got lots more planned for 2023!
But first...a look back at the newsletters from 2022.
Here are all of the newsletters from 2022 sorted by topic:
- What is atomic UX research?
- What is continuous UX research?
- The methods of continuous UX
- How to squeeze desk research into your day
- Why there's no time for research
- How to talk about users: archetypes vs. personas vs. case study
- Data walls: an essential research tool
- Your go-to interview method
- How Miro does UX research
- You are more than a problem solver
- This research report could have been shorter
- Product discovery vs. delivery vs. design
- 3 truths of product discovery (and UX)
- 2 ways to design with confidence
- How to design in ambiguity
- Test assumptions, not ideas
- Data-informed vs. inspired vs. driven
- "Let me show you"
- Are your design ideas bad?
- How to design a UX strategy
- Is UX strategy still relevant?
- "Let's do all the UX stuff"
- The kernel of a good UX strategy
- A tale of UX heresy: business-centric vs. user-centric
- Collaborative UX strategies
- Aligning with a project vision statement
- How to design a strategy
- 5 key elements for building workshops
- The facilitator's mindset for co-creation
- Activity archetypes in workshops
- Workshopping to freelance success
- The power of workshop energizers
- Answering top questions about facilitation
- Co-creation is an approach, not a method
- 3 ways to better planning
- Visual thinking strategies
- 3 risks in design sprints
- Fostering collaboration in your team
- How to be a design leader
- Initiating innovation projects
- Why introverts struggle with leadership
- Productizing: from designer to leader
- Getting comfortable saying, "I don't know yet"
- Building resilience in your design career
If you enjoyed these posts, forward this email to a friend!
Until next year!
Designer & Co-Founder
The Fountain Institute